Wipro is hiring graduates for Associate Analyst role – Apply Now. Check Job Details and Eligibility Below:
Role: Associate Analyst
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- B.E / B. Tech / MCA (2021 & 2022 Passed out from computer science background)
- 12 Months of Service Agreement
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAS & Mainframes principles/concepts.
- Knowledge in Simple & Complex SQL Queries
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),SAS, Mainframe principles/concepts.
Apply Link: Click Here.
Please note: Visit the website, read carefully the details and guidelines of the openings and apply before the last date.Copy