Harmonic is hiring graduates for Associate QA Engineer role – Apply Now. Check Job Details and Eligibility Below:
Role: Associate QA Engineer
- Test multidisciplinary Embedded Systems (SW/HW)
- Responsible for features end-to-end functional testing.
- Execute tests to verify functional behavior of the products and to ensure their quality in an Agile environment.
- You will be in contact with device under test (DUT) development & QA engineers.
- Btech/BE in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
- Min 70% score during completion of the course
- Knowledge in layer 3 networking protocols
- Linux Knowledge – Advantage.
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) – advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
Apply Link: Click Here
Please note: Visit the website, read carefully the details and guidelines of the openings and apply before the last date.Copy